Due to continued staffing shortages, Family Swim & Slide time will require online registration.
The pool is available to both outside patrons and members, adult lap swim does not require registration.
Family Swim and Slide / Adult Lap Swim
The Monticello Community Center's indoor pool and waterslide offer something for everyone - from lap swimmers to baby splashers!
The pool area features a zero-depth entry area with a play structure that includes a small slide and an area with basketball hoops and lane markers for lap swimming, and a large, looping waterslide. There is no extra charge to use the waterslide, but you must be 42" or taller and able to swim on your own. Sorry, no double riding or catching at the bottom!
Interested in swimming lessons at the MCC pool? Click here to learn more about our American Red Cross Learn-To-Swim lesson program.
Hours of Operation & Reservations
Availability varies. View the current calendar for Family Swim and Slide and
Adult Lap Swim.
Reservations required for Family Swim & Slide due to capacity restrictions.
- CHILDREN AGES 6 AND UNDER: MCC requires a paid swimming adult to be within arm's reach in the water.
- CHILDREN AGES 7-10: MCC requires adult supervision on the pool deck at all times.
- CHILDREN AGES 11 AND OLDER: MCC allows them to swim without adult supervision during our normal guarded hours; however, the community center strongly recommends adult supervision for all minor children using the pool.
- Flotation devices must be Coast Guard approved.
- Full pool rules available here.