Family Swim and Slide / Adult Lap Swim
The Monticello Community Center's indoor pool and waterslide offer something for everyone - from lap swimmers to baby splashers!
The pool area features a zero-depth entry area with a play structure that includes a small slide and an area with basketball hoops and lane markers for lap swimming, and a large, looping waterslide!
There is no extra charge to use the waterslide, but you must be 42" or taller and able to swim on your own. Sorry, no double riding or catching at the bottom!
General Pool Information
- The pool is open for adult lap swimming and family swim during select times for members and guests.
- Reservations are required. Make reservations for open swim by clicking here.
- Reservations for open swim need to be made before 9 a.m. the day you want to swim. This allows us to make necessary pool staffing decisions for the day.
- Swimmers must maintain a 6 foot distance from other swimmers at all times.
- Spas are open for reservations, users must be 18 years and older.
- All locker rooms will be open for use.
- Soap showers are required before entering the pool.
- When entering the pool area, families should find a table with a green circle for their items. Green means clean.
- After swimming, we encourage members to shower and dress at home.
- When you are done swimming, please turn the sign at your table over to show the red circle. The red circle indicates to staff that the table and surrounding area need to be disinfected.
- CHILDREN AGES 6 AND UNDER: MCC requires a paid swimming adult to be within arm's reach in the water.
- CHILDREN AGES 7-10: MCC requires adult supervision on the pool deck at all times.
- CHILDREN AGES 11 AND OLDER: MCC allows them to swim without adult supervision during our normal guarded hours; however, the community center strongly recommends adult supervision for all minor children using the pool.
- Flotation devices must be Coast Guard approved.
- Full pool rules available here.